I love Happy Hour. And, I love sugary snacks. My dentist adores me. Here are some favorite drinks and snacks for any occasion (I am so like Martha Stewart but with a bottle.)
1. Feeling blue? Make a gin and tonic with Bombay Gin in the blue bottle. Grab a handful of blueberry jelly beans.
2. Angry? Have a Bloody Mary with extra Tabasco and some fireballs.
3. Happy? Cosmos and marshmallow Peeps. Need I say more?
4. Sun Shining? Dirty Martini with blue cheese olives. The olives do double duty as your dinner.
5. Vernal Equinox? Make a gin and tonic with Tanqueray in the green bottle. Grab a handful of apple jelly beans.
6. Summer Solstice? Chilled Sauvignon Blanc and carrots.
7. Sad? Chocolate martini and a Godiva chocolate bunny. Mmmmm, bunny. (Think Homer Simpson and donuts.)
8. Insecure? Cosmos and cheese, no, carrots, no pretzels. Whatever.
9. Celebratory? Cosmo topped with champagne, box of Godiva chocolate.
10. Saturday Afternoon? Cosmo and cold pizza.
Don't you wish you lived next door? I'll be right over to borrow a cup of vodka- I'm almost out.