Monday, December 29, 2008

Figuring this out...



Doesn't this chick look "in control" of her giant puzzle piece? Doesn't this picture just scream "this is my puzzle piece and if you take it I'll make sure you wear it sticking out of your right frontal lobe for the rest of your life"? I envy her! This blogging adventure so far has been at times exhilarating and at other times enough to make me pound my head against the keyboard until it breaks or I get a flat spot and some permanent squares embedded on my countenance.

Enough of the violence. Here in Blogburg, (population 1) I've added a few things; I've taken a few things away. Yes, that's right, I giveth and I taketh away. Just like the chick in the picture. And, I'm still trying to figure out what I want this corner of Blogburg to be. They (the blog experts- who knew there were such people?) say that it may take a bit to get my voice (what is that exactly? My kids seem to know it when I'm screaming about picking up their socks. You must not be able to hear that), locate some victims, er readers, and try to figure out what this whole things means.

Considering that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, I'm not holding out much hope that this blog will bring about enlightenment or an epiphany, but if it could, tomorrow is Tuesday and it's wide open.

Thanks for your patience while I navigate Blogburg. Suggestions are always welcome. Unlike the suggestion box at work, I'll read what you say and probably do it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work, Jennifer. We are enjoying every blog and wish we were as talented.

Love, g'pa b

King of New York Hacks said...

I just moved to Blogburg , so we doubled the population in a blogbeat.

Unknown said...

Dear King, I visited your site and I'm enthralled. Thank you for stumbling into Blogburg.

Sparky said...

Is this where the victims, er, readers line up? What the heck. I'll listen to ya. So far, so good, right?! I've got people dumb enough, opps, I mean ... interested in my 'voice'. It took me awhile to find my place in bloggyland. :o) Just keep posting and being yourself ... or not. Whichever is more pleasant to be around. [roflol]
Have fun and have a Happy New Year!
Sparky ♥ ∞

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Funny! I do soooo relate to your experience. I have no advice, nor recognizable voice. I don't recommend bacon but I wholeheartedly agree with the PBJ diet while you/we figure out this blogging bit. I'll add you on and watch your blog identity develop with interest.