Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunny Sunday

It stopped snowing and we have bunny prints all over the front walk. Preserving the tracks is a good excuse not to shovel.

This morning was the Christmas pageant. A&P were villagers in snazzy robes made of upholstery fabric. Here's a shot of them being goofy. I promise to get some new pictures once my new camera is functional- maybe tomorrow.

THANKS to those of you who emailed me with encouragement. I am a little daunted by the very public forum, so I'll have to make an effort to behave myself. This will be rough.
PRAYERS needed for our friend Kurt who has been in the ICU at St. Anne's all weekend with a heart issue.
BLESSINGS on the super easy pork roast for dinner and the peanut butter cookies I promised the aforementioned goofballs.

2 comments:

Kurt Young said...

Kurt's gonna live and loves your blog.

Unknown said...

Hey Kurt, we're so glad you're going to live. Stop scaring us like this. There are other ways to get me to go to lunch!